How to raise money from Venture Capitalists
Webinar Playback Time: TBD
Live Meeting Time: October 21th, Saturday, 9pm-10pm, EST (Sunday, October 22th, 9 am to 10 am Beijing Time)
Abstract: Today we are very fortunate to have Dr. Jonathan Wang (Ph.D., MBA), Senior Managing Director at OrbiMed Asia, with us sharing his over 20 years of experience in healthcare and life sciences investment. In the upcoming 45mins or so, he will be presenting a talk outlined in several aspects as follows:
1. How to calculate your demand for fund
2. When to raise and how much money you need to raise
3. What preparations should be made prior to fund raising
4. What types of investors are best fit for you
5. What do investors really care about
6. How to evaluate price and term sheet
7. How to establish a highly efficient board of directors
8. How to deal with your relationship with investors
Speaker: Dr. Jonathan Wang
A co-founder and Senior Managing Director of OrbiMed Asia, Dr. Wang has over 20 years of healthcare and life sciences experience, spanning investment, entrepreneurship， finance and research. He has been named one of the top 10 healthcare investors in China (ChinaVenture). He has invested in many successful companies, including Zai, Genewiz, ForteBio and EA. He is a co-founder and former Chairman of BayHelix, a premier organization of Chinese healthcare business leaders. Under the supervision of Eric Kandel, a Nobel Laureate, Dr. Wang obtained a Ph.D. in Molecular Neurobiology from Columbia University. He was rewarded the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) Research Fellowship at Columbia. He also earned an MBA from Stanford University.
-Not a member yet? Click Here to become a CAS member first.
– If you’ve have forgotten your password, please Click Here to reset it. This will send the account’s current email a private and temporary link that will allow you to reset your password. If, after a few minutes, the email doesn’t seem to arrive, please be sure to check your junk/spam folders.
– If you’re still having problems, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing your login issue in detail.
This content is only available to CAS members.
Login to Start Webinar Registration!
June 24th, 2017|Title: Fundamentals of therapeutic antibody discovery|Speaker: Dr. Zhijian Lu
July 15th, 2017|Title: Cell Line and Upstream Process Development for the Manufacture of Monoclonal Antibodies|Speaker: Dr. Zhong Liu
Aug 5th, 2017|Title: Regulatory and Quality Considerations for the US filing of Monoclonal Antibody and Related Products|Speaker: Dr. Audrey Jia
Sept 2nd, 2017|Title: Patenting Therapeutic Antibodies: Basics and Beyond| Speaker: Dr. Lin Sun-Hoffman
September 23th| Design and conduct of clinical trials – a primer|Speaker: Dr. Yong-Jiang Hei