The KNect365 event Biotech Week Boston (BWB) will take place from September 25th to 28th at Hynes Convention Center in Boston, MA. BWB brings innovative and influential Pharma’s and Biotech’s thought leaders together and presents the largest exhibition devoted to discovery, clinical development, financing and manufacturing.
Here is what you will get at Biotech Week Boston 2017:
- Keynotes from across the Spectrum
| J. Craig Venter, Ph.D.
Co-Founder, Executive Chairman, Head of Scientific Strategy
Human Longevity, Inc.
|Flemming Ornskov, M.D., M.P.H.
Chief Executive Officer
| Dean Pettit, Ph.D.
Chief Scientific Officer and Founding Partner
| James Collins, Ph.D.
Termeer Professor of Medical Engineering & Science and Professor of Biological Engineering
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- 4500+ scientist, executives, investors, technologists and more
- 500+ sessions, case studies and panels
- 450+ expert speakers and presenters
- 100+ peer-submitted posters
- 37+ countries represented
- 300+ exhibits, technologies and service providers
- 8+ events hosted by KNect365 and partners
- 11+ winners celebrated at the All-New Xconomy Awards Gala
- Celebration of science & Networking receptions
- Jammin’ at the NEW battle of the biotech band parties
BioProcess International (BPI) Conference & Exhibition will take place at the same time and location as Biotech Week Boston, and it requires a separate registration: